Happy New Year and Thank You – Last Blog Post for 2013

Keys-Islamorada sunset (2)Last Blog Post of 2013

Although I am not writing from Italy I have some thoughts and want to share them. For me 2013 has been an amazing year, with a loving family, a son who just got married to a wonderful woman, a fantastic trip to Italy, a book that is doing well, and meeting so many wonderful writers, travelers, photographers, and others who share a passion for something. My passion is Italy but also my family and finding the positive side of life.

Not everyone is as fortunate to have family or to have opportunities to travel or free time to write. Sometimes life is not so good for everyone and I think it is important to remember that. Life can be a struggle for some people; even just getting dressed may be a major job. What we have to cope with in life is all relative, and I feel like part of what I can do is encourage others and support others however I can.

Let’s try to make 2014 a tear where we find the good in things and not so much focusing on the negative. It wastes a lot of energy and doesn’t change much anyway.

Thank you all for your support, encouragements, friendship, and just being there. Best wishes for a Happy New Year…

This entry was posted in Writing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Happy New Year and Thank You – Last Blog Post for 2013

1. Florence says:

Wonderful statement Margie. Wishing you a fantastic 2014. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2. Davide says:

Buon Anno Nuovo Margie!

3. And a Happy New Year to you, too. Margie.

4. Bonnie Davis says:

Margie is the only person I know with such a great depth that she understands people from all walks of life and actually is considered a friend across all social, physical, intellectual, educational and financial backgrounds. What a gal! Keep writing, we are waiting to hear and see it all through your eyes.

5. tameramb says:

Happy New Year Margie!

6. friendlytm says:

Nice End of the Year greeting! I also wish you a wonderful 2014!

7. Jane Jackson says:

Thank you for your beautiful words Margie. Buon Anno Nuovo da New Jersey!

8. Margie, thank you for a nice end of the year recap and greeting. I look forward to keeping in touch over 2014 and so glad we connected! You are amazing 🙂

9. Some really valid thoughts here, life can be hard for some people, we need to support them in this and look forward to 2014 with positivity!