What an honor and surprise for me to be nominated for The Sunshine Award by one of my favorite entertaining writers, Robbie Cox. He is the creative mind of The Mess That is Me and I always come away smiling after reading his perspectives on everyday life. You will definitely want to check out his blog. Thank you Robbie for this honor.
The Sunshine Award is given to blogs that inspire others, so this truly is an honor. The rules of receiving this award involve the following:
1. Post the Sunshine Award Logo, which you see here.
2. Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
3. Answer the questions below.
4. Nominate ten other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
1. My favorite color – Yellow – I guess I like it since it is so bright and cheerful.
2. My favorite animal – A cat – specifically my 14-year-old male cat Jeronimo. He is such a good cat and very friendly.
3. My favorite number – I don’t really have one.
4. My favorite non-alcoholic beverage – Diet-Coke. In Italy their version of it is called Coca Cola Light.
5. My favorite alcoholic beverage – A glass of good wine, preferably red.
6. Facebook or Twitter – I have an active presence on both, especially since I have learned about book promotion. I have a Facebook Author page and a Twitter page.
7. My passions – Family, Travel, Italy
8. Giving or Receiving Gifts – Giving. I enjoy surprising someone with something I baked or something that has personal meaning.
9. Favorite City – I guess it would be in Italy. Venice.
10. Favorite TV shows – Mad Men, The Amazing Race, The Good Wife, Grey’s Anatomy, The Following, Survivor, Parenthood
I would like to nominate the following blogs for The Sunshine Award because I have found inspiration reading them.
Composer in the Garden
The Notebook Blogairy
A New Beginning
An American in Italy
Once in a Lifetime Travel
I could name so many more since I learn something and am motivated and inspired by many bloggers but there is only so much time in a day. Make the most of it.