What I Love About Italy

Varenna

Varenna

Where do I start? There are so many reasons I love Italy, and if you have been following my blog you probably know most of them. The people, the little villages built into the hillsides, the architecture, the art, the food, the way I feel at home there, the wine, the narrow winding alleys. I could go on and on.

To quote a cliché a picture is worth a thousand words so enjoy a few of the reasons I love Italy through my photographs.

Cappuccino

Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli in Colle d'Anchise

Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli in Colle d’Anchise

Beautiful Vernazza, Cinque Terre

Beautiful Vernazza, Cinque Terre

View from the Top of St Peter's

View from the Top of St Peter’s

This entry was posted in Italian lifestyle and culture, Italy Photo, Italy Travel, Italy Travel Planning, Photography, Writing and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to What I Love About Italy

What’s not to love? Any place that invented cappuccino AND pizza is a keeper.

2. blujeans501 says:

Agree completely with all of that and so much more!! Bella Italia!!!

3. Pingback: What I Love About Italy | Home Far Away From Home

4. Kate Lester says:

It’s a unique county. Beautiful and full of life. l hope to return.

5. Debra Kolkka says:

There is much to love here and you have captured some of it well. You would not have loved the last few months of miserable rain.

6. florence says:

Beautiful pics and so very true Margie!

7. Liz Nichols says:

Thankyou for taking time to post these delightful photos..particularly..Apricale Wall..love that old stone look..and Vernazza havent been there yet!! Loving your book..kind regards from Tassie

8. Donna says:

Makes me want to go back!

9. Wonderful photos, Margie, made me smile 🙂

10. vgilvarry says:

You’ve convinced me Margie…Italy is waiting for me, not that I needed much convincing…but it’s got to be done.

11. It could have been me who wrote this post. I agree with every word. Va bene